March 20, 2020
Brightside’s priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff. We are actively responding to the recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer. We are also in regular communication with BC Housing and are following or exceeding recommended best practices.
We thank all of our residents and partners for your cooperation in protecting our communities.
We will keep you updated regularly through this website and direct resident communications, as needed. We will also provide information about programs and resources that may be available to you from other organizations.
Building and business operations continue
We continue to manage buildings and business operations and have implemented increased cleaning and sanitation of common areas across our sites.
Please note that:
- The Brightside Office remains closed to all incoming visitors. We ask all residents to refrain from visiting the office until further notice.
- As an essential service, Brightside office operations will continue, but no in-person service or meetings will be provided.
Please contact our office by telephone at (604) 684-3515, or by email at email@example.com
- We have suspended all in-suite repairs and maintenance until further notice. Our Field staff will only be responding to emergency repairs at this time.
- All Brightside community activities and events have been suspended, and we are not accepting any new booking requests for Amenity Rooms until further notice.
What can you do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
We urge all residents to take the necessary precautions to stay well and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In keeping with advice from health and public authorities, there are some important precautions we encourage our residents to take to ensure their own health and safety, as well as that of others in our community:
- Frequent, thorough hand washing is essential. Use soap and warm running water. Be sure to wash your hands for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Be sure not to touch your mouth or face until you have washed or sanitized your hands.
- Voluntary self-isolation and social-distancing are the best methods for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Even if you are not sick, you should stay at home.
For more information:
- Visit BC Housing’s resources
- Call the BC Centre for Disease Control information line: 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319). If you need health advice, call 8-1-1.