Choose to Move at Home is a free 12- week program that provides those over 65 with the motivation and support they need to become more active.
With Choose to Move at Home, participants work one-on-one with a trained activity coach to create a personal physical activity plan that meets your health and fitness goals. When things get tough, you will have the support you need from your coach. You also get to join a group of other Choose to Movers to share your successes and challenges, learn new ways to live healthy, and make new friends.
Join the Choose to Move Program to:
- Get motivated and stay motivated
- Feel more energetic
- Get support to be more physically active
- Take steps towards your fitness and health goals
- Choose activities that you like
- Learn how to fit activities into your daily life
- Stay accountable to your plan
- Meet new friends and have fun
Choose to Move is brought to you in partnership with Brightside Community Homes Foundation, Active Aging Society at the University of British Columbia, and Seniors Services Society of BC.
For more information about the Choose to Move at Home Program and how to register, click below: