Complete and submit an application form, along with application documentation.
The following documents are required to establish the amount of subsidy that can be provided:
- Copies of most recent bank statements or bank books for all bank accounts showing the last 3 month’s transactions and the current balance. Bank statements or bank books must show applicant’s full name and account number
- Copy of most recent completed Income Tax Return (T1 General)
- Copy of most recent Notice of Assessment
- Copies of most recent pay stubs for at least three months (if employed)
- Copy of recent BC Benefits cheque stub or letter from the Ministry stating the gross amount received per month
- Copies of most recent statements of all assets and investments (e.g. real estate, bonds, mutual funds, term deposits and RRSPs)
Proof of tenant’s insurance that includes general insurance liability coverage is required at move-in. Brightside staff would be happy to assist you with this.
To apply for a unit in one of our buildings, download and print our Housing Application form.
Complete the form and mail or deliver it with all required documents to:
Brightside Community Homes Foundation
#300 – 905 West Pender Street
If you have questions about the application process or any of our affordable housing options, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you still can’t find the answer to your question, contact us directly at (604) 684 3515 or email us at email@example.com