Below are details for the Public Hearing and instructions on how to register:
Public Hearing Details:
- The Public Hearing will start at 6pm on July 21st, 2020
- We are the 4th item on the Agenda: https://council.vancouver.ca/20200721/phea20200721ag.htm
- The general format for each item on the Agenda is outlined here:
- Weblink to watch live Public Hearing: https://csg001-harmony.sliq.net/00317/Harmony
Note: The weblink is for audio and presentation materials only – those speaking (i.e. Mayor/Council, the applicant, and speakers) will not be visible on screen.
- Get live web updates on the meeting on Twitter: @VanCityClerk.
- You can register to speak in advance of the hearing (you can do this now) and will be assigned a speaker number
- You can request to speak online here:
- Alternately, to register, please either call 604-829-4238 or email email@example.com letting them know which item you’d like to speak to (Item 4: July 21st Public Hearing for 1451 & 1425 East 12th Avenue).
- At this stage, the Clerk will assign you a speaker number and provide instructions for calling into the hearing.
- When it is your time to speak at the Public Hearing, you will have 5 minutes to share your comments. The Mayor and Council may ask clarifying questions afterward if they like.
- Note: After you call into the hearing there are no additional prompts; you will only be unmuted by staff once it is your turn to speak.
- Deadlines to request to speak:
You can also refer to the City’s Staff Report below in case you’d like to refer to it: https://council.vancouver.ca/20200623/documents/rr7.pdf